WebStar 4.x requires a Netscape chained certificate in order to function properly. Please contact our customer support staff (at email@example.com)
To request your certificate please include your order number when requesting this certificate.
You can find our contact information here. Copy & paste your SSL Certificate (including the -----BEGIN NETSCAPE CERTIFICATE CHAIN----- and -----END NETSCAPE CERTIFICATE CHAIN----- headers)
into a raw text editor such as notepad, ensuring that no extra line spaces or extra characters are inserted into the data. Choose to save the file as yourdomainname.txt.
• Start the WebSTAR Admin utility and login to your WebSTAR 4 server.
• Open Server Settings under Edit.
• Select SSL Security.
Note: In case the WebSTAR Admin utility does not have a SSL Security
setting, then you will have to re-install your WebSTAR 4 server to
enable SSL serving.
• Select the server IP address that corresponds points to your domain name that you want to use the certificate with.
• From the Security pull down menu select SSL2 & SSL3.
• Behind the SSL Certificate File field, click the Choose button to select your certificate file (yourdomainname.txt ).
• Behind the Private Key File field, click the Choose button to select the private key you have generated while you have made your CSR.
• Type your private key password into the Private Key Password field.
• Under Encryption Options, select all encryption options, except MAC (No Encryption).
• Click the Save button and exit the WebSTAR Admin utility.
• Restart your WebSTAR 4 server.