1. After you receive your SSL Certificate, save all of the certificate files to a secure location. You will need the site/server certificate and the intermediate CA certificate. (Use the intermediate CA certificate (supplied in the zip file and downloadable from the support section of the website)).
2. Click SSL on your control panel home page.
3. Go to the Web Service page and click the Edit icon in the SSL field.
4. In the form that opens, enter the SSL certificate into the box Install Certificate based on previously generated Certificate request and click Upload:
5. Enter the intermediate CA certificate into the box Certificate Chain File and click Install:
6. Now you can use the SSL certificate.