Introducing the revolutionary, patent pending, TrustLogo
Real-time Identity Assurance for your website customers
Only available through Comodo
- Trusted third party validation of a website identity
- Point to verify technology - no click is required by your visitors, they just point on the logo for an up-to-the-second, real-time site identity assurance request
- Extended site credentials available to customers who require a more detailed report of who you are
- Eye catching design invites visitors to verify your identity
- Boost customer conversion rates - by effortlessly creating trust between your site and your visitors
- Unique, domain-wide floating logo - doesn't interfere with your site design!!
- Scrollbar independent - the page moves, the TrustLogo stays
- Unlimited verifications for your site
- Unique feedback facility - see how many customers need to validate your identity every day
Gone are the days when you had to rearrange your webpage to accommodate a third party logo. TrustLogo's floating design means it exists outside of your page design and can easily be implemented across your entire domain. Just add a little java script to each page, and you're away!
|TrustLogo remains in place when a visitor scrolls your webpage.
No flickering. No movement. No distraction. See for yourself by scrolling this page.
TrustLogo™ removes a major barrier to successful e-commerce: the lack of the ability to verify the trust between a website and its visitors.
Powered by the Internet's only real-time Identity Assurance infrastructure (Comodo operated ID Authority), TrustLogo delivers trust, confidence and peace of mind to your customers.
Try it out now!
Just hover your mouse over the TrustLogo at the bottom of this page.
You'll see our example credentials served real-time directly from IdAuthority (Trusted Third Party) for up-to-the-second validity.
Prior to being issued with a seal, your details are validated by Comodo, the trusted third party. TrustLogo delivers trust, confidence and peace of mind to your customers and brings you a unique feedback facility so that you can see how many of your customers need to verify your identity every day.
The 'Corner of Trust' will standardize the way people view your trust credentials.
The end result? You'll convert more website visitors into paying customers.