How to Install Certificates on Microsoft OCS 2007
Installation using OCS 2007 Certificate Wizard
Open the ZIP file containing your certificate. Copy your_domain_name.cer the Office Communications Server where you you generated the CSR.
- On the server click Start, then Programs, then Administrative Tools, and then click Office Communications Server 2007.
- Expand the snap-in until you find the Enterprise Edition Server.
- Right click on the Office Communications Server where the CSR was generated previously, and click Certificates.
- Click "Next", then chose to "Process the pending request and install the certificate".
- Browse to your_domain_name.cer and click Next. This will install the certificate. You can view the certificate and close the certificate wizard.
Your SSL Certificate is now installed and ready to use.
For more information, see Microsoft's official Office Communications Server documentation