Chat With Us
We are here for you!
Talk to a fellow human.
1. Once you have received the certificate, this exact information must be saved as *.crt to some location on thelocal hard drive.
2. Locate the /sslcert directory.
* OSX: /usr/local/kerio/mailserver
* Windows: C:/program files/kerio/mailserver
* Red Hat: /opt/kerio/mailserver
3. Locate the *.csr file. This is the request file, it should be named something like server1.csr.
4. Copy the signed certificate into this directory using the same name as the request file, but with the .crt extension. For example server1.crt.
5. At this point, you should have three files: the request (*.csr), the private key (*.key), and the certificate (*.crt). All files should have the same name, for example server1.csr, server1.key and server1.crt.
6. Restart Kerio MailServer and reconnect to the administration console.
7. In Configuration/SSL Certificates, select the new certificate and choose the 'set as active' button in the bottom right corner.
8. Restart the Kerio MailServer service to activate the new signed certificate.