Intel Pro-Series SSL Certificates
Get Enterprise Level Secure Remote System Management With A World-Class Partnership
Available from only Price per year
Comodo in collaboration with Intel® has developed Pro-Series SSL Certificates specifically for use with PCs based on Intel® Active Management Technology, a feature of Intel® Core™ vPro™ Platforms.
Active Management Technology allows administrators to:
- Remotely view hardware and software assets
- Determine OS status, patch management or the upgrade level of each machine
- Reduce desk-side visits
- Diagnose problems before they cause a failure.
Intel® has embedded Comodo's public Root Certificate into the firmware of the Intel® vPro™ Platform. With a Comodo Pro-Series certificate on their setup and configuration server, IT Departments can now create a trusted and secure connection to their user's machines.
- Provides authentication and encryption for the remote configuration of Intel® vPro™ Platforms.
- Official Intel® approved certificates to create a secure connection for configuration data to be sent down-the-wire to the Intel® vPro™ platform without a physical touch required by IT.
- Fully validated (domain name and business entity), to provide a high level of trust and authentication.
- Works with Leading ISVs such as Altiris/Symantec, LANDESK and Microsoft SCCM